Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Hour of the Dragon - Chapter I



By Robert E. Howard

Read by Morgan Saletta



Follow Conan and his struggle to overcome the dark necromancy that has cast him from the throne he won! Quake at the dark and evil arts wielded against him in this chapter by chapter audiobook production of Robert E. Howard's The Hour of the Dragon. The original work was published in four parts in Wierd Tales from December 1935 to April 1936, and later appeared as Conan the Conqueror (1950).

Here is the first installment of The Hour of the Dragon. The Book was Howard's last Conan story, though other writers took the hero up.

Please let me know what you think or if you catch any major mistakes during the reading. I am new to this and just getting my recording setup going. But so far so good. This book is being released as part of SF Audio's Second Book Challenge.



I'm planning to read a chapter every week or two, so hang in there.

http://m1_sterling.tripod.com/conan/conanchapter1.mp3


P.S.

AND - A very special shout-out to my nephews Eros and Kristos who are going to be listening to this story along with you. Hey boys! I know I'm far away on the other side of the planet, but I think of you often, and I'm dedicating this one to you!!!



SUPPORT "USELESS" RESEARCH!!! SCIENCE IS IMPORTANT!

Subscribe in a reader

My Podcast Alley feed! {pca-fde750293a2cc77b88782dcf52262c7c}

This audio-production is protected by a creative commons licence





No comments: