Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Hour of the Dragon - Chapter III

Well, here it is , Chapter III - The Cliffs Reel!

I had a lot of fun reading this one. I'm settling into the voices and reading style I want. Everyone gets their own voice in this episode and I'll strive for that with the rest - or at least for all the major characters. I think I've finally got the technical bugs worked out as well; I've got a decent mic set-up and USB pre-amp which seems to work pretty well and is consistent.

There is still a tiny bit more noise than I would like, but overall I think it's quite good and I'm much happier with this one than the last two, though I was pleased with those too. I may go back and re-read the first chapter and insert character voices, but we'll see.

Hope you enjoy!

http://m1_sterling.tripod.com/conan/hour_of_the_dragon_3.mp3

Morgan Saletta

No comments: